NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: UFO Space Camp Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 21+. Employees of Mass. Bay Brewing Company, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: The Giveaway is sponsored by Mass. Bay Brewing Company, 306 Northern Avenue Boston, MA 02210.
- Timing: The Giveaway begins on May 16, 2022 at 9:00 A.M. Eastern Time (“EST”) and ends on July 18, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: During the promotion period, there will be two ways to enter. Option one: visit www.ufobeer.com/spacecampgiveaway (the “Entry Page”) and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the entry form, including all requested information. Upon submitting an entry form, you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Giveaway. Option two: take a photo with the official UFO Space Camp Giveaway Astronaut Display and post to Instagram, tag @ufobeers, and use the hashtag #ufospacecampgiveaway. Your account must be public for Mass. Bay Brewing Company to see the photo and thus for you to enter the contest. You may only submit ONE (1) photo regardless of how many social media accounts you own or use. Upon posting, you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Giveaway. Entry Limit. Each entrant is limited to one (1) method of entry. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, social media accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the social media account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an account by the social media service provider. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
- Drawing: Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Giveaway and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Sponsor will randomly select the potential Giveaway winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on or around July 22, 2022. The potential winner will be notified by email. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted or provide any other requested information within 48 hours, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
- Prizes: The Grand Prize is 3-Day Adult Space Academy: 3-Day, 2-Night program for two people (including overnight accommodations) over a Friday-Sunday to take place in 2023, as well as a $500 Visa gift card per guest to cover flight costs (ARV: $2,600). Runner’s Up: There will be ten UFO Space Camp price packs awarded to ten lucky winners (ARV: $75). Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or any component thereof for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize or any component thereof should become unavailable for any reason. The winner will be responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Please see the below Terms & Conditions for full details.
- Release: By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its parent, subsidiary, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Giveaway constitutes the winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Giveaway, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, pandemics, acts of government, travel restrictions, changes in laws, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Giveaway, or awarding of the Prize, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for the prize or an alternate prize of roughly similar value. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
- Winner List: The winner list will be posted on UFO Beer’s website and social media channels.
Terms and Conditions
U.S. Space & Rocket Center
One Tranquility Base,
Huntsville, Alabama 35805
Duration: 3 days, 2 nights. Check-In: Fri, 2PM – 3PM CT Graduation Sunday, 11AM – 12PM CT. Conclusion of camp on Sunday allows for you to explore the Rocket Center at your own pace.
3-Day Adult Space Academy includes:
- Onsite, overnight accommodations for Friday and Saturday nights of camp
- All meals beginning with dinner Friday evening through breakfast Sunday morning.
- Train like an astronaut on the Multi-Axis Trainer.
- Construct and launch your own model rocket!
- Learn teambuilding exercises on our Low Elements Ropes Course.
- Test your engineering skills in designing a protective heat shield.
- Participate in a simulated space mission!